DexLab Analytics has organized an intensive workshop on automation of spreadsheets in MS Excel on 28th and 29th December 2019 (Saturday and Sunday) from 11:30 AM to 6:30 PM. The workshop is likely to focus on Visual Basic for Applications, an event-driven tool that people use to develop programs that control Excel.
The workshop will cover the following fields:
What to Expect (Learning Outcomes):
- Perform activities like data clean up and formatting;
- Automate tasks across worksheets and workbooks like listing all the sheets, creating a table of contents, hiding specific sheets, opening and closing workbook and more;
- Create and modify user forms;
- Automate complex Excel process which includes creating systems to create, update, or modify several Excel files; and
- Create macros to automate repetitive word- and data-processing functions, and generate custom forms, graphs, and reports.
Terms and Conditions:
- 100% Payment in advance.
- Laptops to be carried by every participant loaded with MS Office 2010/2013/2016.
- Above mentioned prices are exclusive of Taxes.
- Prior knowledge of working on Ms Excel Reporting is required.
- Soft Copy of the study material will be shared to the participants.
Charges per attendee: INR 2999+GST
For a detailed overview, click here: www.prlog.org/12802565-dexlab-analytics-conducts-an-intensive-2-days-workshop-on-automation-in-ms-excel.html
Interested in a career in Data Analyst?
To learn more about Machine Learning Using Python and Spark – Enrol Now.
To learn more about Data Analyst with SAS Course – Enrol Now.
To learn more about Data Analyst with Apache Spark Course – Enrol Now.
To learn more about Data Analyst with Market Risk Analytics and Modelling Course – Enrol Now.