We have some intriguing news, The Ultimate CMO Challenge from the Delhi School of Economics, University of Delhi is being held and we are sponsoring the event. Participate at the Ultimate CMO Challenge if you a PG student or are pursuing a course in MBA.
The first round will be an online round where participants would have to submit their solutions online. Problem case will be sent to the teams that have registered for the challenge, the solution to be submitted should be of 6 slides except the cover slides. One can mail their solutions to email@example.com
This will be followed by the second round of Final Presentation, where the shortlisted teams will have to present their case in a total of 15 slides (without the cover letter), to the esteemed judges and other representatives from DexLab Analytics.
The link for registration is: https://goo.gl/forms/LhporZCWpF05VQsi2
Rules and guidelines for participating at the Ultimate CMO Challenge is mentioned herein:
- Teams need to register online for the event.
- There should be minimum 1 member and maximum 3 members in a team.
- A person can be member of a single team.
- Round 1 – Initial Case Study, launch on 13th February 2017.
- Submission of brief for solution in 3-4 slides or in the form of a write-up of 2-3 pages by 19th February 2017.
- Declare shortlist by 21st February 2017 and send the Final Case Questions for second round.
- Submission of final solution in the form of PPT (up to 15 slides) by 27th February 2017
- Both the entries should be of the format CMO_TeamName_Institute Name to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Presentation by teams on campus on 28th February 2017
- The decisions of the evaluation panel will be final and binding.
- All teams must like the Facebook page for regular updates www.facebook.com/MIBAtharva & www.facebook.com/mib.dse
Sidhant Chopra: +91- 9999075121
Pushpendra Patel: +91-8827335143
Dates of the event:
- 09th Feb 2017: Registration opens
- 13th Feb 2017, 06:00pm: Case Go Live and Uploaded on D2C
- 18th Feb 2017: Last date for registration
- 19th Feb 2017: Deadline for submission of initial case study solution
- 21st Feb 2017: Shortlist for next round will be released along with Final Case
- 27th Feb 2017: Deadline for submission of final case study solution
- 28th Feb 2017: On-Campus Presentation and On the spot activity
Prizes up for grabs:
Total prizes worth INR 1,70,000 (including cash, online certifications, and vouchers). First prize: INR 15000 and an e-certificate, second prize INR 10000 and an e-certificate, and other exciting certifications and vouchers worth total of INR 1.4 Lakhs
DexLab Analytics’ additional offers:
Each individual participant will win a discount voucher of INR 7000.
Winners, each individual will be awarded with an additional voucher of INR 8000
Runner ups, each individual will be awarded with additional voucher on INR 5000 each.
Terms & Conditions:
- The voucher is valid until 31st May 2017,
- No two vouchers can be clubbed together and
- The vouchers are valid on Business Analytics, Data Science, Big Data Hadoop and Machine Learning training only.
DexLab Analytics is proud to be the main sponsor of the event; we are giving away massive prizes worth INR 1.5 Lakh for the Ultimate CMO Challenge, so join us if you truly enjoy a bit of a challenge!
Get More Details, Visit: DexLab Analytics is sponsoring “The Ultimate CMO challenge” by the Delhi School of Economics
Interested in a career in Data Analyst?
To learn more about Machine Learning Using Python and Spark – click here.
To learn more about Data Analyst with Advanced excel course – click here.
To learn more about Data Analyst with SAS Course – click here.
To learn more about Data Analyst with R Course – click here.
To learn more about Big Data Course – click here.