According to a market research report, Global Hadoop market – industry analysis, share, size, growth, trends and forecast, which was once estimated at a value worth USD 1.5 billion in 2012, is now expected to hit $13.95 Billion mark this year, 2017 with a CAGR of 54.9%.
The advent of Hadoop platform stemmed out from the growing urge to manage problems that resulted owing to a lot of data – mostly a concoction of structured and unstructured data – that failed to fit properly in the traditional data storage and management systems, like tables. The play of analytics got intense, more complicated – both computationally and logically – hence the need for Hadoop is more than ever. This is similar to what Google was doing while it was on an endeavor to examine its user behaviors and index web pages, with a view to enhance its own performance algorithms.
In this blog, we will analyze Hadoop industry development trends and how well investment and marketing strategies are channelized. Working together on both data integration and analytics capabilities, the report summarized here sheds light on strong future growth of encompassing Hadoop market across various geographical and product modules.
The report kickstarts with a basic market overview, and slowly expands to cover numerous growth aspects of Hadoop. The analysis includes upstream raw materials, industry development trend, marketing channels, equipment, downstream client survey, and proposals. For an in-depth segmentation analysis regarding Hadoop, read the full report.
Product specification, manufacturing process and product cost structure are some other topics that have been covered in the report. Lastly, the report talked about new project SWOT analysis, investment return analysis, investment feasibility analysis and development trend analysis.
Pore over the complete report here – http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/hadoop-global-market-outlook-68072
Key Findings from Hadoop Market Report
- The intense research on Hadoop market study derived from studies on growth limiting factors, development opportunities and feasibility of investment helps in predicting better market growth.
- The deep research oriented studies on emerging Hadoop market segments and existing Hadoop market scenarios will assist the readers in making better, well-framed business strategies.
- This report minutely covers several intrinsic details associated with Hadoop industry – such as, product definition, cost, demand and supply statistics and a variety of applications.
- A competitive study on the key Hadoop players will aid all the market strategists to perfectly analyze future trends and business techniques.
- Lastly, the report Global Hadoop Market 2017 elucidates how Hadoop expansion game plan is being played, along with sharing crucial insights about Hadoop data source, research findings, appendix and revered conclusion.
According to the report, the market is divided into segments, namely hardware, software and related services. The complexities associated with safely tackling the Hadoop architecture are the main reasons for thriving growth of services sector – but if you go by the trends, the software industry has witnessed the fastest growth during the entire stretch and it’s still in demand.
Geographically, in 2012, North America pitched out the highest share of revenues in Hadoop market owing to an enormous amount of data generation in this region. Now, Hadoop is gearing towards capturing major chunks of European continent owing to its accumulating adoption across BFSI and retail segments, and region’s government authorities.
Interested in a career in Data Analyst?
To learn more about Machine Learning Using Python and Spark – click here.
To learn more about Data Analyst with Advanced excel course – click here.
To learn more about Data Analyst with SAS Course – click here.
To learn more about Data Analyst with R Course – click here.
To learn more about Big Data Course – click here.
analytics courses, Analytics courses in Pune, Big Data, Big Data Analytics, Big data certification, Big data certification pune, Big data courses, big data hadoop, Big Data Hadoop courses, Big Data Hadoop institute in Delhi, Big Data in India, Big Data technologies, Big data training